Thursday, February 5, 2015

KMovie: Twenty

Okay, where do I start? I've stumble upon this article about on upcoming korean movie. I've already anticipate the movie when I saw the cast line. Its Kim Woo Bin everybody.. yeehuu!! Along with Kim Haneul and Junho from 2PM. I've never saw Junho acting before (in movie), this makes me anticipate more.

This movie is about three friends who just turned twenty and their 'adventure' in life. You guys can expect the bromance *wink wink*. First thing comes into my mind when I saw the trailer is 'The Three Idiots'. In the trailer, there is narration said that "We were always together in the most shameful moments", what a wonderful bromance. Haha. I lost count how many times I rewatched the trailer. Even the trailer can makes me burst out loud, what can I say about the movie?











No comments: